Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

SPBID RFP Open House follow up

Subject: SPBID RFP Open House follow up
From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 08/23/2018 11:57 AM

CC: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>, Lulu Woldemariam
<lulu@southpark.la>

Thanks very much for attending yesterday's Open House for South Park BID'S RFP for clean
and safe services, 2019-2020. Please use the attached budget template in your proposal. To
access the presentation, click here <https://www.dropbox.eom/s/2uso8ppfx81isid
/18Q822%2QRFP%2Q0pen%2QHouse.pdf?dl=Q> .

After further discussion, we've decided against distributing the current staffing levels
and routes. We are looking for your professional recommendation based on the current and
projected climate.

I look forward to receiving your proposal on or before October 2nd. In the meantime,
please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Ellen

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAnqeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instagram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>